70 Best Realistic Rose Flower Charcoal Drawing

Realistic Rose Charcoal Drawing

greetings this is Kenny oh also known as lunch Baghdad and today I'm going to teach you how to draw a rose in charcoal so of course we need some paper charcoal and we need a racer will help as well let's get started alright so you shoot my rose I'll be the stem right there and you know Rose is kind of a


Rose Charcoal Drawing round shape I'm just going to start drawing some of the petals and and I'm a rub just to get a nice gray tone already on my rose then right here I made these outlines I'm going to go in and make a dark outline my Rose can be dark come around here Rose is kind of older and come round and draw some

 

lines there and shade this in some more there we are and just really get those petals in there and I'm going to draw another petal right here and let's draw Charcoal Drawing Rose that base of the ropes and with our trunk hold and come down continue to use our fingers and that's going to be our stem and just rub rub rub and I'm


good more of our rows in more of our petals and come and just we're going to just come in there and lay our shadows in there we go and I really want to get grey everywhere because Rose is going to be great and where you can see our petals are will just kind of go in there with the black point and let's


 shade over here and this point here and then with my eraser I could just create some highlights it's coming in there and erasing some parts I'm getting those highlights and I'm going to come over here get some more those highlights she just a little bit more let's draw those please bottom of the rows


rose pencil drawing


 remember these are fingers and our fingers are probably pretty dirty it's probably easy to create that gray come down there and shade have some more of those awesome leaves shade some more and we create just a few more highlights finish off our rows going there we put in those lines show them off


Realistic Rose Charcoal Drawing


drawing of a rose


how to draw a rose with pencil and just kind of come in there with our mediator racer and bringing those highlights then charcoal on the sides and highlights again that's what it's all about it's just kind of going in there playing with the


simple rose drawing


rose outline drawing images


realistic rose outline

valentines day rose drawing

 charcoal and the eraser and getting the desired effect go back there's our old wilted rose the phones alright guys has been Kenny oh thank you guys so much for watching guys and have a great time drawing 

Post a Comment

0 Comments