30 Best Hair Drawing with Charcoal Pencil

Best Charcoal Hair Drawing ( Male and Female )

Hello friends today i show you the best hair drawing with charcoal pencil growing that's really important even with the first layers it's really important to know in which direction the hairs are growing and always follow that direction so I'm starting off with a base layer with the mechanical pencils and with the very light hands I'm building up 


at the first layer I am going in the right in the right direction of the fur growth but I'm not really drawing each individual Harriet's after the first layer I do a bit of blending with a blending stump still with the very light hands and then after that I'm going in with a 

 
how to highlight hair drawing with charcoal

female hair drawing reference: mechanical pencil again add some individual hairs and then eventually for the darkest shadows I go in with the HB from fabric as cell also I make sure to outline the halter making sure that those lines are very sharp so the nose is very soft and the hairs on there are very very 

short so for the nose I use circular motions for the layers I'm not really drawing hairs so I make sure that the texture there is very very soft I keep drawing around the halter because I want to save that for last so first I'm moving on with the neck so also on the neck first

straight hair drawing with charcoal

getting a bit longer so really look at the reference to see in which direction that's going it's most of the time it's curving around the neck a bit short curly hair drawing charcoal pencil so I'm starting off with the base layer again with the mechanical pencil I used the 0.3 the most I really like that one so
 
Best charcoal pencil for hair drawing: after the base layer I blend the bits you soften up the texture to get it really soft for her look then after that I'm going to create the contrast country is very important make sure that the darks are dark enough so I add another layer with mechanical pencil and then after


male hair drawing with charcoal pencil

Some tips for better drawing: that I'm going over it with the HB to darken up the darkest hairs on the neck when you're working with normal graphite pencils make sure to sharpen the pencil often make sure the pencil is sharp otherwise you can't really draw those very tiny hairs that's why I like the 

mechanical pencil so much because I don't need to sharpen it and then after the nick I move on with the main so also for the main very important to to know in what direction the hairs are going and for the main I'm not really drawing each hair but I'm rather looking at the 

female hair drawing with charcoal


girls short curly hair drawing with charcoal pencil

different clumps of hair that I see and the the lights and the darks and if you get those in the right place you get the main right quite easily so you don't need to focus on drawing each hair when you're drawing main because that's going to look like spaghetti we don't want



spaghetti hair so work on the lights and the dark I do that again with the mechanical pencil then the HB and then at the very end of the drawing I will be going beginner realistic hair drawing in with a black polychromos to really darken up that main so when you're drawing portraits like this it's
 
very important to understand the animal that you're drawing to know the anatomy to know where 
the muscles are and in which direction the fur is going that makes it so much easier to draw

you may also like this post

Post a Comment

0 Comments