Best charcoal drawings of flowers

Best charcoal drawings of flowers

Hello friends today i show you the best charcoal flowers drawing: these kind of drawings then moving on with the halter it's a leather halter starting off with base layers and it's also very important to look at the countries here so at some places and the halter is actually lighter than the fur of the horse and that's mainly because of the the 
Sun hitting the halter which causes beautiful flowers drawing highlights on the halter especially at the top so I make sure to really keep that in mind and not draw the halter too dark right away so I'm starting off with quite light layers and darkening up if necessary it's easier to start off light and 

 

Best pencil for charcoal drawing: then darken up instead of starting off too dark and having to lighten up that's the that's more difficult to do so really build up your car fight work in layers trying to draw in all the tiny details on the halters as well then moving on with the second horse I'm starting off 

with I again mapping it out using the mechanical pencil mainly then after that I move on with the face so this Horace is viewed more from the side bit from the front as well and the left horse you can see more from behind so the angles are quite different which means that the

hand holding flowers drawing with charcoal

some tips for charcoal drawing: direction of the fur is also a little bit different as you're viewing it from another angle so I always like to start off with the bridge of the nose when I'm drawing fur and then work my way towards the jaw most of the time the first going in a bit of a horizontal direction 
and then curving around the jaw then the more you boquet of flowers drawing get towards the nose the fur is going more vertically then when you get to the nose they're very so short that you can't really see the hairs individually so then I switch to a circular motions with my pencil so with the first 


Tips no1. layers I start off quite basic so I just do a very basic layer I don't really worry about the veins yet and after the first layer I do a bit of blending and after that I'm going to work on the shadows and the veins you can see on the face also the mouth area is very important
 
all the wrinkles you can see on there it gives the horse more character so make sure you put those in and then after the nose I move on with the jaw drawing around the halls her again making sure those lines are very sharp also really keep an eye on the color of the fur so different types of flowers drawing with charcoal pencil

jasmine flowers drawing with charcoal


Tips no2. although we're not working in color you it's important that you can still see kind of what color the fur is just by the kind of contrast you're using so the brights horse is a bit darker than the left one so it's important that you can actually see that in the graphite


Bunch of flowers drawing with charcoal

charcoal drawing techniques for beginners: work so I'm trying to make the right horse a bit darker by adding more layers so drying in the ears the ears are very dark as you can see it's so dark dark that you can't really see any detail in it so I just I've just drawn in the ears base based on what I know and I've
 
made them a bit less dark than they are on the reference then moving on to the halter the halter of this horse is a lot more detailed than the left one you can find the real-time tutorial of this horses halter on my channel that's the video I uploaded last week so if

Post a Comment

0 Comments